Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yet Another YWAM adventure.. (:

Hey Y'all!
This morning I'm preparing to go down south to Alabama for a week! We have a YWAM conference down there, and I am SO excited!
I'm going to see my cousin Anna and be in some gorgeous mountains for the week!
This week has been great. We had teachings on spiritual warfare. Our speaker was AUSTRALIAN! He had the coolest accent. He answered many questions, yet left me with so many more! It verified for me the reality and intensity of the spiritual realm. There is a battle happening right now for the souls of every person on this world. The one thing that really stuck out to me was this: Satan is not God. That's so obvious, but sometimes we attribute God's characteristics with Satan's finite being. He is NOT everywhere. He cannot read your thoughts. Yes, he has his little minions (demons) working for and under him. Those are the ones that play out most of his attacks. But he is not inside of your head. He cannot read your thoughts, he doesn't have that kind of hold on you! Don't let him convince you of that!
Also this week our speaker gave tons of original Greek/Hebrew word translations! I love that! It's so cool to get the real inside on what the authors were trying to say in there time (:
Well, this weekend has been great! Our small group had a sleepover and our leader's house, and it was so fun! I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life. They are constantly challenging me, loving me and making me laugh. I love them so much!

Highlight of the week: 2 care packages. BOTH had pickles and ranch in them!! I love that my home friends and family knows me so well. <3

Well, I'm out for the week! I'll let you know how the conference was next week!
Love you all!

1 comment: